Our team has been running entrepreneurship support and skills development programs since 2008, constantly evolving and iterating to continue improving and adapting to changing needs, technologies, and circumstances. Some of our previous programs include:
- Asfari Challenge for Social Innovation, in partnership with Asfari Foundation
- Lebanon Response Hackathon, in partnership with FNF, The Submarine, and The Farm
- Lebanon Health Hack, in partnership with FNF, The Submarine, and The Farm
- Inclusive Economies Lab, with the Swiss SDC
- Elevate Impact Accelerator, in partnership with UNICEF
- Startup Scouts, in partnership with Alfa Telecoms
- Bootcamp, in partnership with BDL and AM Bank
- SoUK.LB Social Enterprise Accelerator, in partnership with Alfanar, DAI and the UK FCO
- Open Innovation Week, with the World Bank, MIT Media Lab, Stanford d.School, and others
- … and many more.
Some of these programs were conducted via our affiliated initiatives AltCity and Pitchworthy.
Learn more about our current programs, or contact us at [ partner at bloom.pm ] if you want to discuss collaborating on a program.