To see an overview of the Bloom Platform, go to the main Bloom Platform page.
The Bloom platform is currently in private beta use in our own programs and with partners, and is undergoing active development. We are gradually onboarding additional partner programs as we work towards releasing Bloom for more public use.
If you’re interested in collaborating with us, please email us at: partner bloom.pm
Platform Updates 🚀
- Improve gamification and motivation elements
- Improve global anonymized data views
- Improve SaaS onboarding and self-management elements
- Improve profile data collection
- Improve assessments
- Mobile app
Have specific ideas or requests? Please send them to use at partner bloom.pm!
- Added Taskboard Search
- Improved Taskboard responsive Design
- Various performance and feature improvements have been made to the Bloom Library, including the ability for anybody to add items, plus multiple trust levels to enable trusted people to be able to edit content. Edit history has also been implemented on the admin backend, to see who changed what, and to revert changes if needed.
- Improved Activity Stream tracking for teams and programs, to improve motivation and gamification.
- Added visible “Overdue” and “Due Today” filters and task-item colors on the taskboard.
- Improved taskboard notifications.
- Program Managers can remove people from existing assignments on a Program Growth Dashboard (the task on their taskboard will be archived)
- A Program Manager can see pending invitations for people to join a program, and can cancel or resend the invitations.
- A Program Manager can multi-select teams in a program (or “select all teams”), and can either move the teams to another program, or copy the emails of selected teams (to easily paste into your email program to send them an email)