Bloom Community App License Agreement
This License Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between Bloom.pm LLP (“Developer”), company number 0C442441, and the licensee (“You” or “Licensee”) of the Bloom Community App software (“Software”). By downloading, installing, accessing or using the Software, You accept the terms of this Agreement.
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ
United Kingdom Company Number: 0C442441
- License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Developer grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to download, install and use the Software solely for Your internal use. You may not sublicense, rent, lease, sell, redistribute or otherwise transfer the Software or any copies thereof.
- Restrictions. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works of the Software. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software. You may not use the Software in any unlawful manner, for any illegal purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement.
- Ownership. Developer retains all right, title and interest in and to the Software, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein. The Software is licensed, not sold, to You.
- Updates. Developer may update the Software remotely without notifying You, and You consent to Developer remotely accessing the Software for the purposes of updating, troubleshooting, improving performance or functionality, or for any other purpose. Updates may modify or delete certain features and functionality. You agree that Developer has no obligation to provide any updates, upgrades or support for the Software.
- Termination. This Agreement and the license granted hereunder will terminate automatically if You violate any terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, You must immediately cease using the Software and destroy all copies of the Software.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DEVELOPER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL DEVELOPER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF DEVELOPER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL DEVELOPER’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY EXCEED $100.
- General. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be construed consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without regard to its choice of law rules.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this Agreement.