Senior Full Stack Developer
We are constantly looking for talented developers to support us in developing the Bloom Application whenever we need a supporting arm on that area.
We don’t have a current opening, but we will soon! If you’re interested in what we do, please fill out the form below and we will contact you at the nearest opportunity.
Join our team to refine the beta version of our productivity and program management platform, help take it to the market, and continually refine it based on user feedback along with your ideas! (If you landed directly on this page, please also visit Join the Team, and About Us.)
Bloom is a learning organization and to support you in your growth grow and in the face of new challenges, we will provide you with the needed coaching/mentoring on the use of state-of-the-art engineering practices and methodologies.
- Developing product features following our coding and quality standards
- Developing coding and quality standards
- Leading in code review sessions
- Assessing technologies presented by the team
- Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
- Participating in code review sessions
- Developing unit and integration tests
- Researching and presenting learnings on technologies to the team
- Sharing your ideas, feedback, and suggestions for platform enhancements
– We are excited to build a team based around living and developing these values.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, React, and NodeJS
- Experience working with NoSQL databases and an understanding of relational database systems
- Experience working with object oriented programming paradigms and an understanding of functional programming paradigms
- Understanding of IoT messaging
- Experience in front end web development using an advanced JS framework
- Experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience in web API development (REST)
- Demonstrated understanding of a backend language
- Open to learning new technologies and going out of comfort zone
- Discipline and organization in meeting deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and make local decisions for the long term
- Passion for problem solving and software development
- Experience in developing products for real life use
- Especially looking for people who are interested in and can lead Scrum teams
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Mongoose
- Knowledge of AWS IoT and/or MQTT
- Remote work / partial remote work is ok
- Initial contract is as a “consultant/contractor”, with potential for shifting to a full-time position in the future
- All positions can be paid into accounts in Lebanon (fresh money accounts) or abroad.
- Either: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Or: Work experience with proven track record in software development will be taken into consideration in lieu of a relevant university degree
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next steps.
If you have any questions about this position, please email them to: hr [at] bloom.pm
Interested? Excited?! Please fill out this application form below and we’ll follow up with you: